- This event has passed.
Brooks Badlands Mud Bog
Come and see 1000HP fling some mud! Some seating will be available, however it is recommended to bring your lawn chairs!
Registration will be from 9:00am – 11:00am with the racing starting at 1:00pm.
Admission is $10/adult; children 10 and under are FREE
Concessions will be available on site.
- From #1 Highway south on #36/Veterans Highway. Turn right/west onto Antelope Creek Road. Travel west 5km and then turn left/south into the location
- South out of Brooks on Young Road to 4-way stop at CRA. Turn right/west onto Silver Sage Road. Cross the #36/Veterans Highway and continue onto Antelope Creek Road. Travel west 5km and then turn left/south into the location
- North from Taber on #36/Veterans Highway. First access to Brooks, turn left/west onto Antelope Creek Road. Travel west 5km and then turn left/south into the location
For more information contact:
- Jason Cote – 403.633.5147
- Gerald Huber – 403.501.4004
- Sylvia Vigna – 403.363.1809
A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the Brooks Dialysis Machine fund.
Need a ride to the event? Contact 403.362.6190 to arrange transportation. Please note that you MUST pre-book for location pick-ups to be determined. Cost is $4/ride, all ages welcome.
If you enjoy boating, swimming, fishing, sailing or bird watching there is a place for you here. We also boast a wide variety of historic and educational sites and a multitude of recreational attractions and events.Find an Activity