Explorer’s Bus Tour
Venture into the rugged badlands of Dinosaur Provincial Park on the Explorer’s Bus Tour to experience the stunning views of the park from the comfort and safety of the tour bus.
You will be getting off the bus at various stops to see the unique geology and fossils up close and personal. One stop includes an articulated skeleton of a hadrosaur!
Please read the following information, but click through to the Online Booking site to see the actual tour dates and times that are available. Book your seats ahead of your visit to the park, all family members (event babes-in-arms) need a seat saved/purchased for them. There is a strict 24 passenger capacity of park buses.
- The family rate can be applied to groups with up to two adults and up to three youths or children, for a maximum of five seats.
- NEW for 2018: We divided the age category “Child” into Children ages 4-6 years $5.00; Babies ages 0-3 years $2.00.
- This 1.75 hour program is rated as “easy”.
- Participants under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- For your comfort and safety, please bring at least two litres of water, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent. Sturdy, closed toe and heel footwear is recommended.
- The Explorer’s Bus Tour starts at the Visitor Centre.
- Pick up your tickets at the Information Desk in the Visitor Centre at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. All tours leave on time. Late arrivals will not be refunded.
- Please park at the large concession parking lot just down from the Visitor Centre (a 2 minute walk away).
- No smoking is allowed on tours, including on and off the park bus.
- Admission to Visitor Centre exhibit gallery is a separate fee.
Fee: $17/Adult, $10/Youth, $5/Child, $2/Baby, $45/Family